Version 1.1 is now available after having made a few changes. This version is available three different ways, depending on your needs. Here’s an explanation of these upgrade options as well as an explanation of what was done and why:
Complete Changes Overview
The following files were changed:
- 404.php: Being that I have my own custom error pages on this domain, I was unable to properly test the WordPress 404.php error page. When setting this theme up on someone else’s domain, though, I did have a chance to test it. It was fine, but not perfect, so I worked on this file. It is now perfect.
- sb_v_token.php: This is simply passing along the new version number. No other changes made.
- generator.php: This file is confirming and processing the new version number. Moreover, a change was made to deal with heading focus backgrounds for better, more thorough, focus background color management.
- USERS_CONFIG.php: One extremely minor config file layout change made.
- USERS_MODS.php: Two notes were changed to reflect changes to two default color values. See next item. Also, the Author Pic file format default was changed.
- style.css: Two default values were changed (as indicated in the USERS_MODS file). The default text color was changed from value #666 to #333, making it a bit darker. Also, the default link color was changed from value #999 to #777, making it a bit darker as well. The version number was also changed to a static v.x.x. value. Additionally, the CSS heading was modified slightly to present the theme demo site link.
- sb_readme.txt: Other than the version number being updated, no changes were made to the instructions.
Version 1.1 UPDATE
This is the minimum version update to bring you up to speed. Use this option if you have version 1.0 installed and configured to your liking already. This update consists of the following files. (To update theme, drag and drop these files to replace existing copies.):
*Not completely essential, but good if you can.
Version 1.1 UPGRADE
This is the version upgrade to bring you up to speed. Use this option if you have version 1.0 not yet installed and not yet configured to your liking already. This upgrade consists of the following files. (To update theme, drag and drop these files to replace existing copies.):
Complete SeaBeast Theme Version 1.1
This is your option if you haven’t yet downloaded this theme. To get this download, completely updated with all changes, simply head on over to the Download Form located in the Farbar section.