Coming soon! I’ve made a simple PHP-Driven CMS or Content Management System I’m calling the GreenBeast CMS v.1.0!
I will be providing a link to a demo right here as well as at Green-Beast.com, of course, very soon so stay tuned. We’re talking a week or so from the date of this entry… I sure hope so anyway.
I will be providing beta-test opportunities to a few people and this will serve as a good place for feedback. Volunteers should make themselves know either here or one of the other ofurms I will announce it on.
The GreenBeast CMS features include…
- Accessibility features making it useful anywhere
- Extremely portable and felxible package
- Enables one to Edit all website files
- Enables one to Upadate all content files
- Enable one to even Edit the CMS system files
- Small package at 119kb Zipped
- Comes with several pre-installed “skins”
- Comes with smart skin changer
- Secure session login access.
- Has Update Messages function, from me to your CMS Home
- Hand written to a valid and strict XHTML specification
- Comes with multiple valid CSSs or cascading style sheets
- It is made to be highly accessible, written to those standards where possible
- It produces valid XHTML with its Content Updater utility
- Live Feed Bug Reporting to users
- Live Feed Update Notification system